Millbrook, Ontario looks much like it did after being rebuilt due to the Great Fire of 1875.  Needler’s Mill is the third mill to have stood on this site.  It was a mill on this site that was the reason for the habitation of Millbrook and is also the origin of the name of this village.  There is rumor the Mill and associated dam will be destroyed due to safety issues.  A committee has been formed to raise funds to save the Mill through renovations.  This photo was taken with a Canon Rebel digital camera and was modified using Pixlr filters.

%d bloggers like this: