Habitat Fragmentation happens naturally but development makes it worse. Read on to find out why the creation of habitat islands is a bad thing.
Join Us at Science Alcove
Cabinet of Top Curiosities
- 10 Excellent Reasons To Plant Trees (1,982)
- How Well Can You Identify Our Valuable Trees? (1,012)
- How to Look at Compression of Wet Beach Sand:Easy Experiment (844)
- 5 Awesome Reasons Explaining the Importance of Arboretums (754)
- 10 Weird, Absolutely Awesome Animals Who Share our World (663)
- What Creatures Make Up the Shells of Lake Huron? (659)
- Are You the Right Stuff for McMaster University iSci… (524)
- Tree Biology Quiz: What in the World do You Know? (518)
- Actually, You Need to Know Half the Truth is Often a… (515)
- 21 Easy but Absolutely Awesome Christmas Science Experiments (499)
Amazon Associates and Great Courses Plus Disclosure
Science Alcove is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and the Great Courses Plus, affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com and thegreatcoursesplus.com.