There are many reasons species are endangered. Habitat loss, pollution and climate change are the big ones. Introduced diseases and species may also be a cause for some. Humans are 99% of the reason so many of the diverse creatures on our planet are now endangered and facing extinction in the very near future. It will take human intervention to reduce the trend. But that is the focus of another quiz. For now, sit back, grab a cuppa your favorite and see how many interesting facts or reasons for extinction you know about some of our most endangered creatures.
Join Us at Science Alcove
Cabinet of Top Curiosities
- 10 Excellent Reasons To Plant Trees (1,820)
- How Well Can You Identify Our Valuable Trees? (980)
- How to Look at Compression of Wet Beach Sand:Easy Experiment (795)
- 5 Awesome Reasons Explaining the Importance of Arboretums (726)
- 10 Weird, Absolutely Awesome Animals Who Share our World (645)
- What Creatures Make Up the Shells of Lake Huron? (641)
- Are You the Right Stuff for McMaster University iSci… (517)
- Actually, You Need to Know Half the Truth is Often a Whole… (508)
- Tree Biology Quiz: What in the World do You Know? (506)
- How Does Water Pollution Effect Marine Life? (427)
Amazon Associates and Great Courses Plus Disclosure
Science Alcove is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and the Great Courses Plus, affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com and thegreatcoursesplus.com.