My triumph is my family, in particular my three handsome teenage boys. They are the bright light of my life. Together with my husband, we have raised three polite, intelligent and exuberant children. My oldest, despite learning difficulties is now embarking on a University education in science. My younger two are doing very well in high school. They are best friends and sometimes best enemies but they always stick up for each other. They are my triumph.
Follow Me on Science Alcove
Cabinet of Top Curiosities
- 10 Excellent Reasons To Plant Trees (1,293)
- How Well Can You Identify Our Valuable Trees? (804)
- How to Look at Compression of Wet Beach Sand:Easy Experiment (677)
- 10 Weird, Absolutely Awesome Animals Who Share our World (604)
- 5 Awesome Reasons Explaining the Importance of Arboretums (593)
- Shells of Lake Huron (526)
- Actually, You Need to Know Half the Truth is Often a Whole… (485)
- McMaster University iSci Program (471)
- Tree Biology Quiz: What in the World do You Know? (458)
- Light Refraction in New York City (396)
Amazon Associates and Great Courses Plus Disclosure
Science Alcove is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and the Great Courses Plus, affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com and thegreatcoursesplus.com.