This photo was taken by my Samsung Mini S4 android phone. The pictures are not bad but I have a hard time sometimes keeping the phone steady. I do like this picture. It was taken in late September of this year at Mike Weir Beach in Bright’s Grove, Ontario. It was the last hurrah of summer and my son and his cousin loved their last swim of the summer together. The gently rolling waves I found very comforting while watching their fun. The day was one of the last really warm days and although it was technically autumn, it felt like warm summer. My youngest son and I still enjoy one or two trips to Sarnia to see his grandparents and visit the beach which has so many childhood memories for both of us.
Follow Me on Science Alcove
Cabinet of Top Curiosities
- 10 Excellent Reasons To Plant Trees (1,322)
- How Well Can You Identify Our Valuable Trees? (806)
- How to Look at Compression of Wet Beach Sand:Easy Experiment (678)
- 10 Weird, Absolutely Awesome Animals Who Share our World (604)
- 5 Awesome Reasons Explaining the Importance of Arboretums (597)
- Shells of Lake Huron (532)
- Actually, You Need to Know Half the Truth is Often a Whole… (485)
- McMaster University iSci Program (473)
- Tree Biology Quiz: What in the World do You Know? (460)
- Light Refraction in New York City (396)
Amazon Associates and Great Courses Plus Disclosure
Science Alcove is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and the Great Courses Plus, affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com and thegreatcoursesplus.com.