Yesterday’s photo101 assignment was all about edges. We live in a century home. None of the edges in any part of our home are square. Part of the assignment was to straighten the edges in our photo. Trying this with a photo of one of our entryways illustrated for me just how out of whack the edges in our home truly are. I was able to get things pretty square. However, the view through the entry way with our Christmas tree in the background I thought was quite pretty.
Join Me on Science Alcove
Cabinet of Top Curiosities
- 10 Excellent Reasons To Plant Trees (2,393)
- How Well Can You Identify Our Valuable Trees? (1,097)
- How to Look at Compression of Wet Beach Sand:Easy Experiment (936)
- 5 Awesome Reasons Explaining the Importance of Arboretums (815)
- 10 Weird, Absolutely Awesome Animals Who Share our World (704)
- What Creatures Make Up the Shells of Lake Huron? (696)
- The Science of Christmas: What in the World do You Know? (681)
- 21 Easy but Absolutely Awesome Christmas Science Experiments (670)
- Great Courses Plus Review: An Amazing On-Line… (634)
- Tree Biology Quiz: What in the World do You Know? (605)
Amazon Associates and Great Courses Plus Disclosure
Science Alcove is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and the Great Courses Plus, affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com and thegreatcoursesplus.com.