Yesterday’s photo101 assignment was all about edges. We live in a century home. None of the edges in any part of our home are square. Part of the assignment was to straighten the edges in our photo. Trying this with a photo of one of our entryways illustrated for me just how out of whack the edges in our home truly are. I was able to get things pretty square. However, the view through the entry way with our Christmas tree in the background I thought was quite pretty.
Join Us at Science Alcove
Cabinet of Top Curiosities
- 10 Excellent Reasons To Plant Trees (1,832)
- How Well Can You Identify Our Valuable Trees? (981)
- How to Look at Compression of Wet Beach Sand:Easy Experiment (797)
- 5 Awesome Reasons Explaining the Importance of Arboretums (727)
- 10 Weird, Absolutely Awesome Animals Who Share our World (646)
- What Creatures Make Up the Shells of Lake Huron? (642)
- Are You the Right Stuff for McMaster University iSci… (517)
- Actually, You Need to Know Half the Truth is Often a Whole… (509)
- Tree Biology Quiz: What in the World do You Know? (506)
- How Does Water Pollution Effect Marine Life? (428)
Amazon Associates and Great Courses Plus Disclosure
Science Alcove is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and the Great Courses Plus, affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com and thegreatcoursesplus.com.